Caring Family Law Attorney
Protect yourself and your family with legal assistance from the family law attorney in Flemington, New Jersey. For more than 29 years, Joe E. Strauss has been offering his legal services to protect the rights of clients. It is important to our family law attorney to protect your privacy, privileges, and personal concerns. Contact us at (908) 782-1115 or Toll Free in New Jersey at (800) 842-5031 for more information.
Family Law Services
Trust our attorney and staff to assist you with all of your legal service needs. Our legal assistance includes divorce, alimony, child support, abuse, mediation, and grandparents’ rights, to name a few. It is important to us to make sure you get the proper legal assistance to protect your interests.
Motor Vehicle and Juvenile Law
Joe E. Strauss defends you when you have been arrested or accused of traffic citations, DUI, or many other criminal matters. Make sure your rights aren’t being violated by giving us a call at (908) 782-1115 and speaking with our family law attorney.
Affordable Legal Services
It is important to our attorney to make sure that no one is taking advantage of you or your family. If you have been injured at work or have been in an accident, you need to call us at (908) 782-1115 today to make sure you are fully compensated. Plus, we can help you with the preservation of your assets, sales, and purchases of your valuable property.
Call (908) 782-1115 to schedule a no charge initial consultation with our family law attorney.
Credentials & Certifications:
- Admitted Attorney to Appear Before all Courts of the State of New Jersey
- Admitted & Qualified as Attorney & Counselor Before the Supreme Court of the United States
- Admitted Before the United State Federal District Court of New Jersey
- Admitted Before the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Certified Divorce Mediator Since 1997, Qualified by Seton Hall University
- Certified for Family & Divorce Mediation by the Mediation Institute Since 1996
- Certified for Financial Mediation by the New Jersey Superior Court of Hunterdon, Warren, & Somerset Counties
- Trained in Collaborative Law by the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Hunterdon County Bar & New Jersey State Bar
- Association of Professional Mediators