When seeking out counsel and representation for a family matter including estate planning, a divorce or other legal matters, it is critical to work with someone who has the experience to handle these legal matters. It is also important to work with a lawyer you feel comfortable working with.
At the law firm of Joe E. Strauss, Esq., Hunterdon County divorce lawyer Joe E. Strauss has been handling a range of legal matters for New Jersey clients for more than 30 years. In addition to this experience, everyone in our law firm shares a commitment to providing personal, individually tailored representation to each client we represent. At our firm, you will receive sound legal counsel in a professional yet comfortable and personal working environment.
We prefer face-to-face conferences whenever possible, including meeting at convenient locations, with evening and weekend meeting times available by appointment. Our biggest concern is to help you be in control of the legal process.
We represent clients in a range of legal matters, including:
- Divorce and family law— Child custody and visitation, division of assets, alimony and spousal support, divorce mediation
- Estate planning — Wills, trusts, elder law, preservation of assets
- Real estate — Residential purchases and sales
- Criminal defense — Juvenile charges, traffic violations and driving under the influence (DUI)/driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Personal injury — Auto accidents, slip and falls, workers' compensation and other injury-related claims
Contact Joe E. Strauss, Esq. ∙ No Fee For An Initial Consultation
Joe E. Strauss, Esq., has an office that is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with evening and weekend hours, as well as home, hospital, jail and office visits available by appointment as needed.
To schedule an initial no-fee consultation with an experienced lawyer and mediator, call us at 908-483-7742 or the toll-free number 800-842-5031 or contact us online.
We speak English and German.